- Japan provides over thirty percent of the world's Gil supply.
- The fingerprints of Gil are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene!
- According to the story, Pinocchio was made of Gil!
- Gil can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- You can tell if Gil has been hard-boiled by spinning him. If he stands up, he is hard-boiled!
- Gil can not regurgitate!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Gil!
- Gil can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast!
- Gil can't drink - he absorbs water from his surroundings by osmosis!
- Gil was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
Three feet in 24 hours? Try 24 seconds if the mood's right, heh.
Oh yeah I stoled'd this from sugarplanet