- I sometimes pause to reflect. I think to myself. What happened? The days blur into weeks into months, into years.
Then they're gone.
- I've always thought of myself as being a good guy. Tolerant. Understanding. Patient. Compassionate. I think I am for the most part, but sometimes I can be as shallow as the next person.
- The restaurant expo or whatever is in town this weekend.
I wonder if Rachael Ray is in town. She's awesome. Eventhough she does have "man hands".
- I never got drinking games. I mean I get them, however, I like drinking so there never was really enough incentive for me not to lose. Drink muthafucker.
- I watched Say Anything tonight. It's cheezy, it could be considered a "chick flick", but it's one of my favorites. I relate to Lloyd in a lot of ways.
She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen.
I have this theory of convergence, that good things always happen with bad things. I know you have to deal with them at the same time, but I just don't know why they have to happen at the same time. I just wish I could work out some schedule. Am I just babbling? Do you know what I mean?
Kickboxing. Sport of the future.
Anyway, I wonder about that sometimes. The whole "theory of convergence deal". But I'll leave that for another time. I always like watching Cusack, so I'm a little biased, but this is still a great 80's flick. No matter what's going on in my life, I always find something in this movie that makes me think, even if it's just for a split second. He's a good guy, kind of lost, and somewhat of a hopeless romantic. Doesn't know what he wants from the future beyond Diane, but he's waiting for a "dare to be great" moment.
Like I said. I can relate to him.
- I don't know what it is, but I've been so restless as of late. Maybe it's the fact that the school year is winding down. Maybe because the weather's changing. I don't know if it's something or someone driving me up the wall. It'll be alright.