1) As I child I had photographic memory. I'm told I could read at a very young age, the way I vaguely remember it, and the way I read, pretty much to this day is in chunks. Where most people probably see a word or two as "He said...", I see chunks as in "He said that one day things would work out...". I'm still a quick reader, but God only knows what happened to my photogerafic memory. Probably Atari and cartoons.
2) I've been shot at. This is pretty random but it was brought up at work today. Anyway about, let me see...wow, probably 13, 14 years ago,(man I'm old)I was in an alley playing basketball with some friends when a car drove by and flashed some gang signs. We totally ignored them and kept playing. I guess they didn't like the fact that we thought nothing of them since they rolled by again moments later. Once again they yelled out, this time the driver pulled out a gun. Next thing I knew I was diving behind garbage cans and shots rang out. To this day we're not sure if he shot at us, or into the air. No one was really looking, we were too busy running for cover, heh.
3) I was quite ambitious once. I actually wanted to make a difference. I was going to major in pre-law, go on to law school, become a kick-ass lawyer, and do a lot of pro-bono work for people that couldn't afford it. I was going to change the world. Then I grew up. I realized that most people either don't want to be saved or don't deserve to be. I guess I'm still doing the altruistic thing on some level, but I've gone through a lot of bullshit in my years, they've made me into the jaded person I am today, heh.
4) Parts of me still believe I'm going to be rich and famous. That I'm a legend in the making. That I'm going to host SNL someday, go to the Oscars, be on Leno, sing "Take me out to the ballgame" at Wrigley. Be a principal for a day, write a best-seller, get jumped by heels at a WWE event, win a Super Bowl, and front a rock n' roll band. I'm probably just delusional.
5) I try a lot of crazy shit when no one's looking. I probably try using the "force" once a day. If I can't sleep right away I try telepathically talking to people. Sending them messages or vibes. I know it's kind of stupid but how are you going to know you can or can't doing something unless you try it?
6) Lately I've been using a Magic 8-ball to make most of my important decisions.
Eh, some of these are okay, I know I've done this before but it's kind of tough to think about things at random, maybe you should all just ask me a random question...anyway, here goes. I tag:
bettydiamond, edenbabylon, ina_std, not_a_sycophant, ph0enixignition, zahhaz